OLV SCHOOL LUNCHES ARE PROVIDED BY:
Owned by Doreen Key, a Registered Dietitian, Moving Feast provides lunches that surpass the Dietary Guidelines for the Americans and National School Lunch Program.
Moving Feast Catering is proud to provide appealing, nutritious school lunches. Menus and recipes are based on state and national requirements to provide healthy choice options with a monthly variety. To order school lunches for your student online, or to set up a new account follow the instructions below.
How to Create an Account & Order
Creating a Hot Lunch Account
- Go to movingfeastcatering.com/school-lunches/ and click on the link towards the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to a new page. Click “Create an Account” towards the bottom of the page.
- Enter in an active email address and a new password. Select and answer a security question. This will help you log in if you forget your password.
- Click “Register”.
Adding a Student
Once you have logged in, you can add your students.
- Click “Student” at the top of the page.
- This will take you to a new page. Click “Add a Student” at the top left. Select the school your child attends, their current grade, and enter in his or her first and last name.
- Click “Submit”.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each of your children attending the school.
Once your student(s) has been added, you can begin the order process.
- At the top of the page, click “Order”.
- On the new page, in the top right, select the student you will be ordering for.
- Select the menu item(s) within the calendar that you wish to order. A pop-up window will appear, detailing the meal and the price. Select “add to cart”. If you are ordering for multiple children, change the student selection at the top. The meals you selected for the first child are saved.
- Once all of the selections have been made, click “Shopping Cart” above the menu. This will take you to an order summary, divided by student. If you wish to remove an item, click the rectangle “Change” button to the right of the item.
- Do not click the “back” button after this stage. Items will be lost &the ordering process will need to be repeated.
- Click the large “Pay Now” button when you are finished reviewing. This will take you to a new page.
- Select “Add your first payment profile”.
- A secure pop-up window will appear. Enter in the correct information.
- Click “Save”.
- You should receive a confirmation email once the order has been placed.
For any questions or concerns, please email: email@example.com or call (559)324-7717.